A Skin Care Product That Is
PROVEN TO SELL
Experience the power of nature in a soothing blend of botanicals including the fundamental component of Liposomal CBD Isolate. Our RECOVR CBD+CBG BALM enriches the current Corvive product line by bringing you a transdermal salve to help relieve sore muscles and joint discomforts while calming the skin.
Let's Talk $$
Building Your Hoplinks
Manually Creating Hoplinks
You can manually create a readable HopLink using a vendor nickname and your affiliate nickname. The HopLink must exist in this format:
To manually create a HopLink in this format, replace “AFFILIATE” with your account nickname.
Once you have created the HopLink, you can add Tracking IDs to track your traffic sources and parameters to pass to the vendor’s page. Then, test the HopLink to make sure it works before proceeding with promotion
Using Tracking ID's With Hoplinks
A tracking ID (TID) is an alphanumeric string of up to 100 characters, including numbers, lowercase letters, and underscores, that you can add to the end of a HopLink.
Your tracking IDs are visible only to you as the affiliate, so the vendor you send customers to won’t be able to view your Tracking IDs. The format for a Tracking ID is:
When a customer follows a HopLink with a tracking ID, and when they purchase a product, the tracking ID is linked with those events. You can use tracking IDs to differentiate between different sources of traffic and compare your promotional methods.
Test Your Hoplinks
Once you’ve created a HopLink in any format, you should test it to make sure you’ll receive commissions for sales you promote.
Step 1: Follow the HopLink you created by clicking on it or entering it into your browser.
Step 2: Click the Buy Now button (or the equivalent on the vendor’s pitch page).
Step 3: Scroll to the bottom of the ClickBank Order Form, below the Terms of Sale.
Step 4: Look for your account nickname in the affiliate line.
- If you see [affiliate=yournickname], the HopLink is working.
- If you see [affiliate=none], the HopLink is not reporting you as the affiliate. See the Troubleshooting section for more information.
- When the commission settings for a product is set to “none,” the order form for the product will display affiliate=none. In this scenario, the only way to test if a HopLink is working is to do a test purchase from the vendor.
- If an [affiliate=] line is not displayed, the vendor may have disabled the display of that line on their order form.
ClickBank allows you to place all your tracking pixels (such as Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Voluum and more) right from you ClickBank account. Visit this link to get more information on how to use this service. If you have a specific pixel unable to be added by the above method please contact us to have it added manually by our development team.
Banner & Product Images
Affiliate Terms Of Service
**ATTENTION AFFILIATES – Please read each rule thoroughly before promoting Admire My Skin. Any affiliate caught breaking our rules will be banned immediately!
- Affiliates are NOT allowed to run any PPC brand campaigns!
Absolutely NO bidding on any Corvive branded keywords. Our team checks EVERY major search engine and social media platform regularly so please don’t test us, if caught brand bidding your commission will be set at 0% and all your sales will go to us
- Affiliates are NOT permitted to use terms such as “scam” and “fraud” in their review articles, social media posts or pages about Corvive.
- Affiliates are strictly forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the owners or creators of Corvive.
- Affiliates may NOT link directly to the Corvive order form. Direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages is not allowed and will result in permanent banning.
- Affiliates can NOT collect payments or sell Corvive from other websites as a “reseller”.
- Affiliates are NOT authorized to sell products claiming to be Corvive, or promote Corvive on retail sites such as eBay, Amazon, or any sites that fall into the category of retail sites.